I am one of the other lucky winners of the right to walk off with a 990 at the end of the HES. I was very happy to read SFOX's first impressions. The Outlaw demo was one of the best home cinema demo of the entire show and put to shame many systems that were way more expensive.

Being from Quebec,buying Outlaw always meant paying brokerage fees on top of shipping expenses and custom fees. Temporarily posted in New York, I wanted to buy the 950, have it delivered to my office and bring it back with me upon my return to Québec City. I had my credit card out when I visited the Outlaw site last Thursday to make my purchase only to discover the 950 was no longer available and that I had to put my name on the waiting list. Not having the luxury to wait for the 990 before my return to Québec, winning the purchase rights for one of the three HES demos was truly lucky. Especially since one of my remaining options was the T 163... I'll post my first impressions in about a month from now.

The manual will be sent to us by e-mail. It has gone through the revision process so, if Outlaw's printer knows his business, it should be ready within the next two weeks. I can't give you the exact height of the 990, the unit is still it its box. From what I remember, the feet seem to have a low profile, sorry.

By the way, the soon to be released integrated amp gave me a excellent impression.