Technically any service level tweaks could void your warranty.

M-mmeyer: That’s the part that gets my goat. You should be able to ‘hire’ certified service for this, which would not.
The last GW One, I owned ….my tweaks in Avia did all I needed to get it where I wanted it to be.
This GW Two, I tweaked one night about 2am wk after Christmas, and never even finished. I should go back and run through when not so tired. (the service ‘tech’ (so called) appt was set up because I’m getting lazy about acquiring new skills (due to lack of time). But I remember thinking Avia tweaks appeared not as effective on the II as it was with the GW I, and deciding that it prob. needed more in-depth work in Service. Over on AVS a tweak PDF was posted and listed by users as noticeable improvement. But if I’m going to go there, (Service M, -myself) it is going to take prep/study time.

Thought I’d take the fast track till I had time to play. Also had a idea that if I watched/questioned a ‘professional’, I could glean quite a bit useful for future reference.

Thanks for the links, - I had looked up the calabrationist schedules before, none seemed to rotate to this area in the last months.
SH: Greg's name I had noted in the past….(as highly regarded), but last I checked he was never working this area, will start watching….(or cave in and start learning TDIMS).

Re: Edit amm posts.
I need to slow down typing, learn to spell (spell ck can't even figure me out) and double-ck my train of thought shorthand speech patterns!. Surprised you can read me at times!

[This message has been edited by Smart Little Lena (edited January 12, 2003).]