Man, what a beautifully put together machine this is!!

Its looks are understated, and while I'm not crazy about the logo (though it would like nicer as a badge), everything else is fantastic! I even like the green button.. reminds me of my first experience with REAL hi-fi..and old (80's) NAD amp..

Hookup was a breeze. There are no what I call "BS buttons" on the front panel. Every one there has a purpose. Grouped logically, and have a nice tactile feel.

So, I power it on, set my fronts to large, center to small, set the X-over, and fire up the CD player.. Holy crap. My old receiver was a Pioneer VSX-904S(i think), rated at 150wpc.. This blows that one away with it clear, precise, clean sound! My Klipsch Legends have never had it so good!

DVD was equally awesome, considering I don't have all the speakers hooked up yet. (the surrounds/sub are waiting to go into my new house in March) I seem to watch DVD's alone at 55, going up to 65 for some of the more exciting scenes... 45-55 seems good for guests, and my lovely g/f likes anywhere from 50-60.

I'm impressed as hell... The color on the remote is neat, although I HATE universal remotes. I did set it up for everything though, but I still use all the other remotes..old-fashioned I guess.

I can see myself keeping this amp for a long, long time.

Congrats, Outlaw, on a job WELL done at a price that can't be beat!!!!
Polk RC-85i (surround x 3, soon)
Pro-wire 12" infloor sub x 2 (soon)