We found the best barbecue in all the land. Went to the Blues Cafe twice. (5PM and about 1130PM) There is no substitute for Memphis Barbecue. None that I've found anyways. The meat fell off the bone and when it finally did make it to my mouth, it melted. The cole slaw, baked beans, even the toast tasted better than anything I've experienced. Loved it.

Sun Studios epitomizes what I said in my previous post about listening to music. (analog) Some of the best artists made some of the best music ever recorded in that room. (Howlin' Wolf being a personal favorite.) That journey through that studio was an education. To me it was like walking into the Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam. - Graceland was awesome too. (Enough said.)

As usual, I wish we had more time but we did cover a lot of ground in the 2 days we were there. So yeah Gonk, I assure you we had the best time possible.

To my fellow Outlaws: go get some of that barbecue.

Bedroom: Outlaw 990-Outlaw 7125. Aperion's all the way around. Apple TV. HTPC built from scratch.