Garcianc2003, I just read the Gavreau article - or more accurately, tried to read it and gave up after deciding that the author's scientific ignorance made going any farther a waste of my time. The "waste of time" decision came when I realized that early in the piece infrasonic frequencies were defined as anything below 15 Hz - perfectly reasonable - and then later at numerous points were references to the dreadful effects of "infrasonic" sound at pitches of 37, 43, and even 150 Hz. By that time I had already read that 7 Hz is the "lethal frequency" and noted, as I hope any body reading this will, that this "lethal frequency" is a full octave below the low end of the range of the US military's superwoofer. If there really was/is a Dr. Gavreau and the article is not cut from whole cloth, i.e., total BS - a question someone with more spare time than I have can take up - the general level of pseudoscientific incoherent sensationalism in the piece made it impossible for me to understand his actual work. 'Nuff said.