Someone had just relocated the DVD-47A to a different display, the salesman was hunting it - was more than willing to help, - but I took mercy on him (these guys where trying to get out of Dodge to start their 4th) Told him I'd do some research and call/come back. I threw out Jeremy's internet price and the Tweeter salesman said he would match it.
He did suggest possibly waiting to check out some new models coming out across all brands and added that he knew the unit had been well regarded but personally did not like the construction quality.
If you get to demo the sound, Post and let us know, if you've time!

The Ranger Game was great (11-8) Skydivers/fireworks it was fun. For some reason I got mixed on my teams, and thought I might get to see Randy Johnson pitch. Too Bad, - wanted to see how TALL he looked in person. RJ dwarfed Nolan Ryan on camera. I’ve seen Ryan up close at Baseball camp etc. and he’s a man who dwarfed most others around him! Pudge looks shorter in person from 1st row seats and we maintained eye contact frequently, which is a strange sensation. Since the camera can pan you, - don't want mustard dripping down your chin.