BoB- Hee, hee. Actually, not much more to tell. With the MC-8, I go full range with DVD-A/SACD and don't appear to lose that much info. (Rears and surrounds -3 dB to 60 Hz.) One thing I will say, I don't have to bother with the phase issue I had between the analog and digital crossovers with the 950. Small item... I do like Logic 7 though. And the tweakability is incredible. Bottom line, ... now, with hindsight? I will be interested in the 950's big brother when it shows up. I *did* expect more of a difference between the 950's CES modes and Logic 7. So if the next Outlaw has THX Ultra2, and depending on price and features, I might be tempted. (I have a lot of denaro tied up into the MC-8. Most I have ever spent on my system in 1 shot.)

There's small stuff too: I didn't like the 950's remote very much, and I like the Lexicon's remote much better. Not a "jack-of-all-trades" universal, but simply dedicated to controlling the MC-8. No "lock on" delay. The display brightness stays at the same setting across a power cycle, etc.

KevinVision 7.1 ... New and Improved !!