To Kevin C Brown: I believe you have extensive Pioneer DV47Ai experience with the 950, which is why I am directing my question to you. I recently picked up a DV47Ai and have a question regarding it’s 5.1 analog outputs. I previously was using a Sony DV-NS900V connected to my 950’s analog 5.1 inputs. The Sony’s output level are considerably louder (with both SACD and redbook CD) then are the DV47Ai’s 5.1 analog outputs. The 47Ai’s spec sheet states that it is suppose to output 2.0 volts via its 5.1 analog outputs and when reading the S&V review lab test of the older 47A model, it stated that both SACD and DVDA were both slightly over 2.0 volt output. I have the 47Ai BM set up as all speakers large with sub on and the 950’s BM set to speakers small with sub on with the analog BM toggle set to 80hz. Do you think that the 47Ai with its burr brown dac’s compared to the older models crystal dac’s are outputting a lover level? I think I remember reading somewhere that the Pioneer 45A player had lower level with it’s 5.1 analog outputs and I think it has the burr brown dac’s as well. Also my system has been balanced using video essentials disc and radio shack sound meter. What are your thoughts on the lower output level of the 47Ai?