Mike makes a valid point. At first I was upset and then I started thinking about it and I just figured maybe I should hear him out; maybe k mart does make high quality/good value gear. Don't ask me why but I put my 950/770 up for sale and cruised out to K-Mart and picked up this high quality receiver/processor . I don't want to make an early judgment but for my initial review I will admit at first I was a little disappointed. It seemed as though the sound was compressed and a little thin. I called my K-Mart store and talked to the technician who sells their electronics. I was really impressed by the extensive knowledge the staff of KMart had dealing with HT. Unfortunately, after he went through a few steps with me and helped me calibrate my system/clock I still was not wowed by the sound. Before I was going to take it back I decided to try one last thing, so I changed out the power cord and all I can say now is WOW! What a difference that makes. The sound stage has completely opened up and it seems as if it could easily compete with units 3 to 4 times its price. The best thing about this unit is it has no history of bugs or flaws so I can rest easily knowing I have finally found the Value Mecca we all have been seeking. I will be doing a shootout against the Anthem next week so stay tuned for the results.