What a find Sanjay! Personally the thread cracks me up. Particularly the quote, “There are digital design/engineering firms that exist in this country, specifically catering to high end manufacturers. These companies design products ranging from D/A converters to surround processors, providing variants to meet the needs of specific clients. If you are surprised by this, all I can say is, welcome to the real world.”

(One of the first things I noticed when I first started researching audio/video). I’m sure FAP-TI will spend a lot of PR setting itself apart, they will have to for a 2K difference in pricing from the 950 on up. I’m not sure what they street for but 3K SR was what I saw in the past. (and if there are not some differences shame on them, Outlaw should sell for that much…….!)

I think I will be following some of the ‘wars’ again almost gleefully when I have time in a month or so. Reminds me of the good ole bad ole days, I appreciate J Fosgates DPLII. And have long been intrigued this platform (950’s) was selected to build the FAP-TI from.

It takes a whole village of pre-pro’s to raise one platform.

Moments like this, - watching the arguments gear up again for a newcomer and against the same brands Outlaws been linked with comparatively (the whole current crop). I’m so glad I’m an Outlaw. I’d hate to have the (lots of brands that will be nameless- owners) coming into my new FAP-TI chat to slap me silly for paying whatever I paid for my pre-pro (compared to their superior sound).

I getting where some days I look forward to anything launching (to watch the sparks fly). And others where they wear me out so I just count my 950 savings.