AGAssarsson,

That 568v2 must rock. According to one Meridian dealer, Lexicon and Theta are competing for 4th place in the prepro world....behind Meridian, Meridian, and Meridian....that is the 861, 568v2, and 561

Phillip,

My comment on listening to the 950 on three occasions is in context to Kevin's 950 vs Anthem demo in someone's elses system. Funny, but you do emphasis one point I am trying to make. Even BEFORE the 950 shipped, many people (especially on HTF) were already comparing it to 3-4k prepros. Tell me how this isn't a glaringly bold belief?

And you acknowledge that the Outlaw is no better than the Sherwood in 5.1 sonics. I don't know how you can make the jump to say that these other 3-4k prepros would not sound better than either. I had the Sherwood, it is really no better than the Nakamichi AV10 receiver, HK Signature 2.0, and a variety of older decoders in 5.1. And I would put the Sherwood a step behind the Lexicons, Onkyo 989, and Aragons in 5.1 sonics. All the current 3-4k prepros have the new modes.