Hun- Yes, but they don't say that they are using the 80 Hz crossover. The way it's written, to me, sounds like a "global" statement.

Also, re: the 80 Hz to 100 Hz overlap for the 5.1 analog input: bottom middle pg 56. I'm going to paraphrase just cause it's easier:

5 main channels, multi-channel input, defeatable 12 dB/octave, 80 Hz high pass filter. (That's the switch on the back for the analog crossover.)

*In addition*: bass below 100 Hz in those channels is filtered out at 24 db/octave and combined into the channel fed to the sub output. (That's the always present summing, rerouting.)

Either the test is wrong, or there is overlap from 80 to 100 Hz.

Also, I think some people are confused about the "dots" we talk about. There are 3 variations of units:

1) The "original", which shipped in early 2002. Shipment was halted in Feb/April 2002 maybe?

2) Red dot (era). Units that shipped from ~Aug 2002 to Dec 16th; *or* units with a red dot affixed to them.

3) Blue dot (era). Units shipped since Dec 17th, *or* have a blue dot affixed to them.

For example, Bridge Guy, yours doesn't have a colored dot on it, but it is a red dot era unit.

Cherio!

[This message has been edited by Kevin C Brown (edited March 15, 2003).]

KevinVision 7.1 ... New and Improved !!