Thanks for all the good honest responses. I believe that the 950 represents a fantastic value in the pre/pro category but have come to the conclusion that I am looking for more. There are a lot of convenience features and usability issues that the 950 seems to have omitted to achieve the price point. The next pre/pro that Outlaw manufactures will probably be what I want but I can't wait that long. The pre/pro category is really frustrating right now as there is a void in the $1500-$3000 price range. The Rotel 1066 and Outlaw 950 really have things covered up to the $1500 range and the Anthem AVM20 and B&K Ref 50 take over at $3000. The $1800 to $2400 range is almost completely devoid of current, up to date products. I know that Adcom's GTP-880 is coming at $2000 but nobody know much about it or when it will be ready. I have also not heard a lot of good things about Adcom. I am currently leaning towards the Anthem pre/pro but spending that kind of money on an audio piece is tough. If anyone from Outlaw reads this, please build a $3000-$3500 quality pre/pro and offer it for $1800-$2400. You will stun the industry and corner the pre/pro market.