Superman is the one which has all the sound effects re-done. It came about the time of the article.

Will seriously look for it, - so round 2001, - and watch for some special edition sound/remastering bonus 5.0 comment on the jacket.

Re: Sister: One married a Senator. One is married to her job, Buyer for a major department store chain (and single) buts she’s opinionated and hardheaded (sound familiar). She WILL NOT watch ANY movie that is sci-fi or Fantasy oriented and although she enjoys seeing a movie on my 60” she finds it “weird” that I have picked this up as a hobby/passion. And I can remember her once incensed at me in a store when I was trying to figure out what ‘progressive’ was (years ago before I even started with my current fling) on a DVD player (brand new option for players), and kept telling me…”Who cares’ just buy one…they are all the same.” Don’t think she would fit the bill. (She purchased Sony HTIB) My brother even asked me an HD related question Super Bowl Sunday, - then went “STOP, ..your way over my head, I'll just call you when I'm ready to buy."
Sniff sniff, I just don’t ‘fit in’ anymore. I guess you can call me the ‘black sheep’. Baaaaaah!