I won’t get out my little hammer yet. Because technically (I’m a traitor) and have gone over to the enemy .

I was commenting that if I don’t find a brand which I like better (rare chances to demo anything), I’d like to shoehorn possibly some Bach’s in to replace my surrounds now that I have the Beethoven’s, in the next yr. or so.. My husband looked at me and said….’You are all out of control…I really don’t think we can fit them in here’ and whatever happened to that woman who told me “you are not putting ‘boxes’ on the floor in this room” when I was looking at speakers a few year ago and you wanted me to look at those discreet little cubes!

Talk about role-reversal I think there are truly some days he regrets telling me he'd like a subwoofer.

PS: I have to read the article again and look up the specific version of SM to purchase so I might hear your handiwork.
Do I throw the dart at the white shirt (I believe 2nd page right hand pic?) Thanks for the post. (I never know on L to R do they go back row first then foreground or literaly straight across).

[This message has been edited by Smart Little Lena (edited January 29, 2003).]