Sorry eskendir, though you are right about the total # of posts, you were personally at 30 before your last post. I think that is just short of 25%, if my math is right. Also, if you take out everyone's duplicate posts, there were 28 who were happy with the way the 950 looked, 8 who seemed, like yourself, clearly unhappy and another 5, who were happy, but would pay some nominal amount for improvements.

I don't totally disagree with your comments about the total number of Outlaws posting to this thread, though I'd be hard pressed not to believe that most Outlaw purchasers don't utilize the Forum fairly regularly. It's the nature of the kind of people who would spend this kind of money over the internet. Regardless, I would think those who do frequent the forum and choose not to look at this thread do so because they really don't care about the issue. I think I'll just stand by the rationale in my previous post with respect to the business models Tribeman has for Outlaw and AT and the results in this thread which would indicate that 80% of the people are happy with the esthetics, with a small % of those saying they would pay slightly more for some improvements.

Personally, I hope they leave the business model just as it is. It gives us all the opportunity to get some great gear at unbelievable prices from people who know what customer service is all about. I like that. And, I like the minimalist-retro look.

And, I respect your right to not like it. I just don't agree that the numbers would dictate that Outlaw respond to this thread.

Ron