Quote:

I'd try more, but it appears that the version of Excel we have installed at the office won't let me install that bloody "analysis toolpak" add in.[/B]

Ah yes.. Forgot this nuisance. You'll need your original Microsoft Office (or Excel) installation CD to install the analysis toolpak, and then once it's installed, to make sure it's activated when you start Excel (from the Add-in selection under the Tools menu). The toolpak is not installed with a default installation of Excel. Also, this spreadsheet doesn't work properly on Macs, unfortunately.

If you do break down and go with the Pronto, here's a link to some ccf files for the 950. I can't vouch for them, but the first one from Brett had codes that worked for me when I transposed them to the OFA remote, but then Ellen came to the rescue with a nice keymap master file. I'll have to wait till I get back home to see if I can get the discrete codes to work with manual entry on a URC remote to see if they're worth posting separately.