Thanks, I read that after posting. Now the macros work, but only if I hit "AUD" first. It appears that the macros are different for each device. Kind of cool, because it gives me a lot more macros, but kind of crappy because it means that I have to tell people to hit "AUD" before powering on.

BTW I've spent some time programming the Outlaw remote and so far I'm fairly impressed with it. It is the same Home Theater Master remote that my Sherwood Newcastle 9080 preamp came with, but I never took the time to set that one up, and truth be told, the Sherwood implementation of the remote was not as good as the Outlaw implementation (despite having the LCD). I have a little directions paper in my Home Theater for people to read about how to use the system. The Outlaw seems much easier to use than the old Sherwood was.

I'm hoping to find a OneForAll or Radio Shack remote in my stocking this Christmas.

If I download the JP1 software can I get any of my JP1 remotes (I have two - a Producer8 and an old Radio Shack non-learning 6 device remote with LCD screen that looks like a mini-Producer8) to work with the 950?