Seems the LFE subwoofer out is no longer functioning on my 950. In connecting a new cable to the back of my 950, the subwoofer out cable came out and grounded on the outside of the RCA connection. I heard the loud hum like when a guitar cord is unplugged from an amplifier with the power still on. Anyway, I thought nothing of this until I noticed no sound from my subs. I switched the subs always on instead of triggered and still no sound. I went through the trim calibration and still no sound. Checking my speaker setup I noticed that the subwoofer option which can be toggled to on or off in the setup menu is stuck on on. I cannot change the setting. Following the instructions I unplugged the 950 for 5 minutes, still no sound. Then I did the manual reset, recalibrated and still no sound.

I feel there is an issue with the sub out line from the 950, but cannot guarantee there is not something wrong with my subs. I can get them to hum by grounding the cable which tells me, they are still alive.

Any help is appreciated.

Scott