Whoa - I read this forum occasionally but this thread is just plain silly. It reminds me of the JR Cigar BB, where if you post that you smoke an Opus xXx, and think that it is a better cigar than the JR Ultimate, the regular BB'ers will you lynch you for this sacrilege - get over it; everyone gets an opinion and you in fact get what you pay for.

SantaClaraJim heard some gear that is more expensive than Outlaw gear and he likes that sound better. It is OK for him to like this other gear better; in fact there is plenty of Home Theater/HI Fi gear that will make the Outlaw products pale in comparison.
In fact I bet my McCormack Line Drive Deluxe with EPS, DNA .5 and Apogee Centaurs ab'ed next to Outlaw 950, Outlaw 750 amp and whatever low budget speaker would decimate the Outlaw gear in two channel audio. Why? Luscious parts, hand made in the US by HI FI aficionados with a far greater budget. Yeah they cost a lot more than the Outlaw gear for example - if the 950 is $900 for a 7 channel preamp and all the processing gear, and the McCormack Line Drive is 2 channels with NO gain - what does that work out to - $120 a channel for the 950 and $1250 for the McCormack (no remote either)?

Damn, what a long post - but, go easy on the jingoism and you'll get along better.