It truly was bizarre, if a Police Officer had asked spectators ‘Which way did the car go!’ All would have said 'over there' it was that distinct and maintained. Because 'acoustics' is something I think about these days. I tried to figure out how the sound could emanate from a completely different location that way. If you were in the warehouse with the car, you heard the sound at the car. If you stepped just outside the warehouse the sound moved to a block over. The only reason for the 'bounce' I could come up with was the concrete building directly opposite the large door across the parking lot, was a one story. The building the Dyno was occurring in was concrete 2-story. I guess the sound beamed straight out the freight door hitting up against the one-story wall. Then the one-story bounced it back to the taller building the cars were in which sent the sound back the opposite direction straight over the top of the one story. Producing the effect that the car was traveling on that street one block over, where you could not see it…but heard it ‘over there’. There were no ‘echoes in a canyon’ thing going on that you might expect with this particular building setup, the sound was just ……. completely moved. Maybe a textbook case for reflective surfaces?