Quote:
Except when I realized that I should have received an email notice (February), it was apparently too late
owh, that one hurts!!!

If I remember correctly with mine I don’t think it was Outlaws fault, I was never one to contact Outlaw directly for anything, but when I reserved I sent a total of 3 e-mails. (Had some questions which were later answered by surfing the site). I believe I discovered later, only one of three, had gone through and when I accidentally dropped into my other e-mail site (I never use) I spotted one of the Outlaw e-mails stored as undeliverable. Some of my problem appeared to revolve around the fact I’m set up to normally use Hotmail, I have DSL and certain SB emails rights that I never access.

I have found that often when I use a Web Site house e-mail form (loaded from their site) it attempts to access my SB email through Outlook or something and often does not make it through.

Now I cut address's and paste into my Hotmail and am sure it got there that way.
Someday I'll sort this out. Meangene: Your confirmation letter sounds correct. I think (you might want to check this) I did not get a 'number' assigned until I got the e-mail detailing how to make payment and select shipping.