I would hope so.

Because they say there is an interaction with source components. So even if you don't have the problem now, they should be gracious enough to accept your old unit in return just in case you're worried you might get the problem in the future with a change in componentry. They say, if you don't have the problem now, *with your current set of components*, you won't get the problem. In other words, it's not a question of a component inside the 950 slowly going bad or failing.

Plus, for people with 950s now, there is always the issue of OK, when I sell it in the future to maybe upgrade to Outlaw's higher end pre/pro whenever it comes out , would the potential new owner have a problem with his/her set of source components?

So hopefully, you can swap it out now even if the unit doesn't exhibit the problem.

Plus, we all know there have been a few software upgrades for the Rotel over the interveening time. You'd get any new software for the Outlaw with a swap too, I imagine.

[This message has been edited by Kevin C Brown (edited September 01, 2002).]

KevinVision 7.1 ... New and Improved !!