Dear Jeff,

I am truly sorry to read of your disappointment. While I can understand your frustrations and your choice not to purchase our products, I hope that I can provide some insight as to what we are truly about. Outlaw Audio was created as a means to offer high quality audio products at affordable prices. We chose the Internet as a means to that end. Our first three products the Model 750, the Model 1050 and the ICBM have been well received by both audio enthusiasts and the press. During that time, we have created and maintained a reputation not only for our dedication to offering the very best value in the industry, but also our commitment to offering the very best customer service in the industry.

Bringing the 950 to shipping status has been a long and arduous process. During that time we experienced a roller coaster of ups and downs. Through it all, we worked to provide real and meaningful updates in our monthly Newsletters, and offered occasional updates sent out periodically to our electronic mailing list. In addition we have provided a forum, the Outlaw Saloon, for our customers and potential customers to discuss our products and our commitment to customer service.

Again, I am truly sorry to hear that we were unable to ship the Model 950 in time for your needs. As much as our customers have anticipated and waited for this product, no one is more disappointed in the delays than the Outlaws.

That said, the Sunfire Theater Grand is a superb processor and will surely provide you many years of wonderful service. I hope that someday you will reconsider your thoughts surrounding both the industry magazines as well as the Internet business model.

Thanks and regards,

Scott