Oh I tried throwing, "you know, - like SACD" into the explanation. Not a blip on the radar.
I had no idea I was so cutting edge. What was really funny was the first tagged person I asked, tried walking me towards the concerts etc on DVD's. When I realized where we were headed, I didn't want to make him walk ...all the way over there... So I said, - explained - , that I knew what I was asking for, were not located in that section. So he stopped and said "I'm sorry I don't understand what your asking. But I think those are what you want. Go ask the front." I said, ‘Thanks a bunch, -okay’, and after talking to 2 guys there, One said,...'I know what your talking about...I'll get somebody. He’ll come find you." Well, they sent the first guy back to find me, - he fussed at me all the way, saying, "I TOLD you that’s what they were." SO I walked meekly all the way there with him said, 'Thanks...I'll just browse a bit'. When the irritated employee walked off, that’s when the engineer, came up laughing.