I have to point out, that I too was attempting to look at the Davis Labs offering last year. You have to attribute to the Outlaw’s the sheer courage of putting up with their own forum. A necessary evil for a company which sells direct. Do you think an in-house forum for the Processor One, would sound similar to Outlaw’s forum (on a bad day) after all this time.
From Davis, in all these months till the prior post, my sole store of information on this product was one picture on the web site, with an intriguing laundry list of features. And an aging CES nod.

Outlaw gets second by second scrutiny of their in-house development process. I have a tendency to surf the electronics and semiconductors parts suppliers and developers occasionally to try and read the future. Its amazing how many mentions you find when you do this of a company like Texas Instruments, or Cirrus Logic, who announce working with an end producer of an A/V product, incorporating their almost developed XXX part, estimated TTM the fall of next year. You realize you’ve just seen the discussed product mentioned in some A/V news web site such as S&V. S&V mentions if on schedule the product is due in stores the next few months from the A/V Company, and then I realize the Semi-Conductors web article is dated from 2 years ago!

I don’t know anyone who owns the new Davis lab unit yet. I have a 950. Everytime I run into articles such as these it appears to me, Outlaw is doing what the industry does, just under a grinding spotlight beamed at them by an uneducated consumer.