Quote:
Originally posted by MU Warrior:
morphsci.....i donn't know what mumbo jumbo you're talkin about, BUTTTTTTTTT in my 40 some years of putting together audio sytems, I never tolarted a piece of equipment that I could hear hiss. One of my first big Scott amps (it was almost as big as a 1/2 of a sheet of plywood) well It seemed that big at the time, I took home and returned three units before the fourth was hiss free in the circuits and meet my creteria of hiss free. If the parts are good, you donn't get hiss.PERIODDDDDDDD Just seems strange that this wasn't noticed once again by our "BETA Testers" hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????????

No mumbo jumbo. In the 45 years that I have been putting together audio systems I have not heard any that did not hiss when you put your ear up to the tweeter (unless of course the tweeter did not have a high enough frequency range. This also includes every system I have listened to at high-end dealers and in the homes of friends. I have also noticed that hissing is very dependent on the quality of the AC. I am glad that you have a hiss free system, or at least think you do.