There are so many 1066 reviews in different forums I won't even go into it, yes, in my opinion it's definately all it's cracked up to be as far as sound quality. Do I like my new Rotel? Yep. Am I pissed that I spent approx $600 more for something I would have probably been just as happy with for 2/3 the price? Big YES!!!

I am now paying for my impatience dearly, when my wife saw the receipt for the Rotel after I had spent all these months preparing her for $899 price of the Outlaw, it wasn't pretty

I've expressed my frustration with Outlaw a few times lately in a thread or two here but even as a new satisfied Rotel owner, I am still an Outlaw supporter. I really like what they are trying to do with the 950 as far as price and quality.

As I’ve said all along, it’s not the product delays that tick me off, it’s the lack of communication. The last update was informative (though several weeks late). Now here we are again, no updates, no clue when they will be shipping again. It just seems to go on and on.

Oh well, my suggestions;

For any of you in my shoes where hundreds of dollars mean something, hang in there and save the $$.

For those of you that have a little extra cash to spare, go for the Rotel, you won't be disappointed!

For Outlaw... In the future, at least let your core group of supporters (forum members and wait-listers) have more updates, any news is always better than none.

Rob