On a personal level, perception is an interesting thing. No one can tell merc or jeremy what things sound like *to them* because no one else knows. I like cheese and I like noodles, but because of a childhood incident I cannot *stand* mac & cheese.

The point is that the part of perception that happens inside our head is just as real as any other part, to us. But in order to export that to others a higher level of scrutiny must be employed.

At the point where one wants to convince others that they shouldn't taste mac and cheese as just cheese with noodles or that something outside all laws of physics is going on in an electrical conductor the part that is going on inside ones head should be eliminated, because although it is real, it is internal to the person(s) making the claim.

As merc said 'perception IS reality', but part of a persons perception is real for everyone, the rest is not.

PS - The guy with the clotheshanger had a receiver (Pioneer Elite?) that actually tallied data errors. There were none.