Hello All,
I'm not going to get into the 'audio jewelry debate' again. If you can hear a difference, then more power to you. And placebos have been known to miraculously cure cancer. (Damn! I let my opinion show.) Just a note: I'm now using all Outlaw interconnects in my system. About ten pairs of differing lengths. I find them to be of high build quality and I like the way they look. The appearance factor is just for my own satisfaction as I find that I don't get a lot of requests for tours of the back of my rack.
How do they sound? Well, when I first took them out of the package I didn't hear a thing. No audible 'hiss'. Nothing. Even when I held them right up to my ear. I figured that they might need some 'burn-in' or a good 'break-in' period so I just let them sit for a while. That did the trick. I hooked them up to my system and it was a life changing experience! Such 'musicality'!
Such incredible 'depth' without being to 'dark'. Just in case they were too 'bright', I wore sunglasses.
Gosh, ever since I started reading the Outlaw Forum I've learned so many things about audio that I just don't know how I ever made it as an Audio Engineer on my own!

I'll apologize for the sarcasm ahead of time.
Mix