Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#37217 - 06/14/02 09:46 PM Re: outlaw frustration
Jmac Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: okalhoma city oklahoma
I'm back I have waited patiently for over a month now for the Outlaws. It feels like I'm being held hostage. I live in Oklahoma and we have very few high-end audio shops(2). One of them sells Anthem, the other Rotel. If I could afford the Anthem I would already have one. The Rotel dealer has the same problem as the Outlaws, he can never assure me when he will get a 1066. If he could I would have ordered one by now just so I could stop feeling so goofy for waiting for the Outlaws. I would be willing to bet anyone that their are a bunch of people that feel the same way. People just like me who are constantly checking their emails to see if an order notification has arrived. I'm starting to feel like little Charlie, from Charlie and the Chocolate factory, waiting for the golden ticket. It has simply ceased to be funny,after all, this is still America. We should all have choices. We should not be held hostage by Outlaw and Rotel. BTW if any of you have access to a black 1066 let me know I would love to have one. As for the Outlaws you better get you stuff together because your customer base is going to start dropping like Enron stock.

#37218 - 06/16/02 11:19 AM Re: outlaw frustration
morphsci Offline
Gunslinger

Loc: Charleston, IL, USA
Well between the delays, lack-of-info from Outlaw and the "Direct 5.1" quirks I have decided to check out the Rotel. I can not make an absolute final decision until I hear the Rotel, but at this time it appears to be a better fit to my needs. I quess I will still be an Outlaw, since I will be keeping my 1050.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Who's Online
0 registered (), 239 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM