Jeff,
I hope that stuff's already fixed, but since I'm not listening to my 950 right now, I've gotta wonder if they missed any of that stuff you caught.

Matthew,
Ha! It sounds like we got almost the same deal! I got one of that last '00's when the '01's came out (w/o leather and 4 year 0% int.).
A funny note... the models that don't have the Bose cd deck and speakers come with... Bose speakers and cd deck! It just doesn't have Bose printed on it, and it doesn't come with the top of the door tweeters (they just cover the holes w/ cloth!)
Somebody else's gotta be making that cd deck, but they do call is a Bose model. Wierd.

I totally agree with you about not wanting to blow a ton of money even if you had it to blow. Sounds like you try to get something as nice as you can, but without ignoring the word 'value'.

Azistoohot,
1) Anyone who thinks 500K is peanuts for an HT is far too rich! And you can have a world class system for waaaaaaay less bones than that anyway! Those are rip off 'installer' prices.

2) Az ryan has to disagree with your moniker. Everywhere else is too cold! -heh
Have you escaped the desert or are you just complainin' 'bout it? I escaped the tundra of WI so I can't whine about the summer here. 118's a lot closer to perfect than -70 w/ the wind chill (the day I decided to escape!)!

Jim,

heheh- I took the chance that you'd post. I've yet to find a post you haven't started or replied to so it wasn't a bad bet. -heh