This is my first post. I usually just enjoy reading and learning. I am seriously considering becoming a member of the outlaw family and getting on the reservation list for a 950 and a 750 or 770. Have a question though that I hope someone can help me with. I know the 950 isn’t out yet but, hopefully someone can shed some light on my dilemma. I just ordered Def Tech BP 2000TL’s, should be getting them next week. So, I haven’t heard them in my room yet. A lot of Def Tech owners swear that these speakers need to wired “full range” using a Y adapter and the pre out/ main in’s on the processor or receiver and then run speaker cable to the mid inputs on the speakers. The 950 doesn’t have any pre out/main in connections. Does anyone know another way to accomplish this configuration? I don’t know if this will be an issue yet as I haven’t heard them in my house just running speaker cable alone to the speakers. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Also, what about the LFE output. Will any of this info be lost without running a dedicated sub via the sub output. All the bass will be in the front three channels.