I got so tired of searching for the right unit, or figuring out how to build one that I tried an ultra cheap solution. SAF was not a consideration because my HT is in a basement. For $70 I bought a Wiretech 4 ft X 6ft X 20 inch wire shelving unit and some wheels at Manards, a midwestern Home Depot equivalent. I used only the bottom half so that it is about 36 inch high but I used all four shelves spaced to take 3 amps, the 990, a Denon 3910, a Sony SAT-HD and my DEQX PDD2.6. I also mounted my power conditioners. It all fits with lots of space around the unit. Not only does it have great ventilation for all the units, it is very easy to route the cables and tie them down out of the way. I used lots of those little plastic tie-downs, I can also wheel the unit away from the wall and access the back side any time I want. I love it. Forget HT centers and expensive equipment racks. My wife, who was with me when I bought it, loves it and says it looks great. It is the most practical rack I have ever had. The only downside was the need to put small pieces of masonite or thin plywood underneath the two pieces of equipment with narrow legs that fall between the wires.