Aaron,

No, I haven't yet, to quote others here, "pulled the trigger" and ordered the 7100 yet. I'm still trying to decide whether to go with the 7100 or go ahead and order the 770. But the sweet deal on the 200 M-block amps that they've recently offered almost got me to make the call.

Congrats on the VR-MC. I have two of them on two different systems. But I didn't get any deal even close to what you got on yours. It works so well with the other Boston VRs. I think that you'll be very pleased with it. Voices sound so natural through it that you'll forget that it is coming from a speaker.

Did the store have any deals going on the VR-MXs or VR-MEXs? I need to pick up a couple of these to be able to go to 7.1 on my primary system. If you do decide to go with the M90s, you'll be very happy with the increased bass response you'll get, and they take up very little more than the M50s on pedestals.

Let me know what you think of the MCs after you've had a chance to spend some time with them. Jeff
LR: ARC Reference 1 | Emotiva XPR-2 | Music Hall MMF2.2 | Oppo BDP-83SE | Polk XRt12 XM Receiver | Emotiva XDA-1 DAC | Sony HAP-S1 (digital audio player) | Sansui TU-217 Tuner | Magnepan 3.6R w/Mye-Stands | SVS SB-16 sub | BA VR-M90s | Audio Quest 72db speaker cable
Office: Drobo 5N running as PLEX media server
Closet: too many pieces to put all into place, I need more rooms smile