I'd recommend rethinking your options on the M-200. I only speak out of speculation...

With the size of the M200, and lack of heat dissipation (large heat sinks) it most certainly must be a switching amplfiier. Though there have been some great advancements switching amplifiers (Class T from Tripath, Crown's proprietary switching - used in the Lexicon LX series amps... Crown designed and builds them in Indiana), I'm a little leary on switching architectures.

I guess I'd like to see some "real" specifications on the M200 other than the THD specs listed on the Outlaw sight. I want to see some IMD and THD tests... and see what the spectral noise floor looks like in Audio Precision or similar FFT system. And perhaps even a multi-tone spectral view of frequency response. I have been utterly blown away with the performance of my friend's 950... and I've heard nothing but great response from the 750 and 770... but those are good old classic Class A/B.

Seeing as you are going to be mating it with a Parasound HCA855 (I own one of these also), I'd strongly reconsider just buying a couple M200's for the main system without being able to hear them. I suppose you could always return them (not sure of Outlaws return policy/satisfaction guarantee).

On the other hand, I'm fairly confident they don't "suck." So, if you're not pleased with them, you could always use them in the bedroom or rec room I just don't think they'll have the fluidity of the Parasound. Again, this is all speculation based on my experience with switching amps.

Perhaps you could consider picking up a 2ch. Parasound on ebay. Or an ATI??

Good luck -