Well now I have an additional concern!

I was just about to buy the M200's, and then I found this post from Steve at Outlaw Audio (I've copied it from the Sound and Vision Forums):

----------------------------
Here is what Outlaw said about the model 200. I asked them if the damping factor changes from class A/B to class G.

Hello Tom,

The 200's damping factor is greater than 80 from 20 Hz to 20k Hz. Whereas the damping factor is indicative of an amp's output impedance, I believe it remains constant regardless of power output. If you are looking for an amp with a high damping factor, our 755 and 770 amps have a damping factor of greater than 850 from 10 to 400 Hz. All three are great amps but I feel that the 755 or 770 will have better control of a speaker's woofers or mid-bass drivers given their high damping and low output impedance. Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks and Regards,

Steve

------------------------------

This reply directly from Outlaw Audio makes me very nervous that the M200's may not be as worthy an amplifier as we originally believed. A damping factor of 80 seems like an extremely poor specification, especially for a monoblock (?)