First off I noticed the s/n is 100db on the Mblock 200s, while it is 119db on the 770. Is the 770 amp really cleaner than the monoblock? I would think 7 of these mblocks woudl be better than the 770.

Now on to my topic question. I currently have a Denon AVR-4800 receiver. I would like to go the seperates route over time or now if it makes sense.

Currently I have 5 channels of amplification at 143wpc with the AVR-4800. It process's THX-EX if you add a two channel amp to its pre outs. So I need to buy atleast a 2 channel amp. I can reassing the Denon for the back four channels and use the front two speaker pre outs if I want too.

My options are,

buy 2 mblocks for the front 2 channels and use the denon for the back 4 channels and center. Will this sound unbalanced since the center and 4 rears will be 75watts less powerful than the front two? One advantage in this setup is I could always sale the Denon and Get the 750 5 channel 200amp and 970 combo later on.

Option 2
buy the 755 5 channel amp and only use the denon for the Back ES/EX channels. Would this give me better sound balance across all channels, but wouldn't it be wasting my Denon away doing only 2 channels of amplifcation duties?

Option #3
Or go ahead and sale the avr-4800, get the 770 amp and 970 combo. Is the 970 a better pre/pro than my AVR-4800 would be?