LPSF:

I use a Rolls Bellari VP129 tube phono stage and have been very happy with it (in part, because I love the sound of tubes). Right now, I'm using a Grado Reference Platinum. Interconnects consist of Extreme Phono Crimson from the tonearm to the Bellari; and DH Labs BL-1 to my Outlaw 970.

Regarding low output cartridges, I have used them in the past with other preamps, but they are not an option with the Bellari as it does not have sufficent gain to handle a low output moving coil.

With all due respect to the 2150, I doubt it would be anywhere in the same league as the Herron. If I'm not mistaken, the Herron was over $3,000. And it was also a vacuum tube product, which is going to have a very unique and altogether different sonic signature than the Outlaw. Keeping in mind also the cartridge, you're using, I think it would be safe to say you would not realize the Lyra's full potential through the 2150.

I'm sure the 2150 is a great receiver for the money, but it would be a conspicuously weak link for a $5,000+ analog front end (and that's not even considering the investment you have in turntable / tonearm).
Squeezebox -> Behringer SRC2496 -> Musiland MD10 DAC
Sota Sapphire; Marantz 10B;
Video: Hitachi 42HDS52A; Oppo 971H
System Pics