Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#31340 - 06/16/07 08:24 PM The 2150 Looks Good
Pete G Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Hello All. Been a Forum member for quite a while,but not sure if I`ve ever posted.
Let me begin by saying that I have a 1050 that has performed flawlessly for about 5 years.
I`ve tried quite a few different amps,speakers,etc. over the years in my 2 channel setup,and have come to the conclusion that a Sub/Sat setup is the way to go.(For me anyway)and there is no question that high-passing the bookshelves improves the sound.
I`ve been scouting for a receiver to put in my new garage when it is completed,and noted that the 2150 has a built-in x-over. BINGO!!
Being a former professional Bass player,(Part time only now), I must say that a Sub/Sat setup allows me to tweak the low end so it is "Just Right". This can`t really be accomplished with Floor Standing towers.
I`ll forgo boring everyone by trying to compare Outlaw to my other stuff.
Lets face it,It`s what sounds good to YOU that REALLY counts!
I think the 2150 will fit the bill nicely for what I`m currently trying to accomplish. Best Regards, Pete

#31341 - 06/17/07 09:00 PM Re: The 2150 Looks Good
tru blu Offline
Desperado

Loc: Brooklyn, NY
Hey Pete. As everyone who's been reading my posts can attest, I'm something of a relentless bass tweaker—and the RR 2150 has provided quite a few options for my particular sub/sat combo. I've noticed that lately, however, it's gotten to where I don't have to do much at all…satisfying, indeed. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 258 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM