Maybe I can be useful here - my TT experience goes back to before 1962 when I bought the AR XA which I still use. (Different arm, though.)

1. I notice the basic TT setup kit in the link is not available at the moment, so let's see what can be done without it.
2. First, adjusting tracking force. The specs of your Rega Elys (sp?) cartridge will tell the tracking force, but if they don't, 1.75 grams is a safe place to start for a moving magnet cartridge which I assume the Elys is. How to set that "close enough for government work" is easy. First, mount the cartridge in the arm and attach the four leads, probably by matching colors with the pins. (Bet you've done that already.) Disable the anti-skating. Look at the instructions for the Rega to see how. If you haven't got them, see if you can download them from their web site (I have no idea if this is possible) or go to a Rega dealer and either ask someone there, or take a look at the manual. Then look at the counterweight at the back of the arm. I think it will have a gram scale around it. Turn the counterweight until 0 (zero) is at the 12:00 position. Lift the arm off the rest and position it just outside the edge of the platter and release it, and see if the cartridge end rises or falls. If it simply floats with the arm tube perfectly parallel with the surface of the platter, pour out a libation to the turntable gods. But if it doesn't - which is much more likely - gently slide the counterweight forward or back until you've achieved perfect balance and the arm floats as already described. (You will probably find yourself moving the weight backward or forward in tenths of a millimeter while muttering something along the lines of "this better be worth it" plus bits of assorted Anglo-Saxon.) Balance finally achieved, turn the counterweight, without sliding it any more, until the mark indicating 1.75 grams (probably halfway between 1.5 and 2) is pointing straight up. The downward force on the stylus should now be 1.75 grams, or near as no matter to it.
3. That TT setup kit that isn't shipping right now has a level. You don't need it. Any small carpenter's level will be more accurate. Just lay it on the Rega platter - I mean the one you actually put the record on - in both forward-and-back and side-to-side directions, as near the center as you can. (You can't put it right across the center because of the record spindle.) Do whatever you have to so the bubble is exactly in the center in both directions.
4. Aligning the cartridge is more complicated than I can describe here, but you have two options: (a) Spend about $40 on the Phono Cartridge Alignment Tool from www.turntablebasics.com (best, and cheaper than the kit that isn't shipping). (b) Contact me (psyprof1@cox.net) and I can send you a simple paper gauge that isn't as accurate and doesn't have as much extra useful info, for nothing. I don't need it any more since I got the abovementioned tool.
5. Three more possible alignments. Azimuth (when you look at the cartridge closely from the front as it sits on a stationary record, is it absolutely level rather than tilting to one side or the other?) - with the construction of the pivot of the Rega arm this should not be a problem. Vertical tracking angle (VTA, or when you look at the arm from the side as the cartridge sits on a stationary record, is the arm absolutely parallel to the record surface?) - I think this can be adjusted with the Rega arm, but not at all easily, and if the cartridge is a Rega it should be designed with this arm in mind so forget it. Antiskating force - the best way to adjust this is to find a test record with a grooveless section (ask around at a dealer) and put the already adjusted arm/cartridge combination on this smooth area while the record is turning. It will almost certainly swing toward the center of the record - that's the skating force. Adjust the skating force (look at the instructions) until the arm stays in the same place on the record, swinging neither inward nor outward.

Are we having fun yet? But after doing this, you'll be ready to play records. Oh yeah - get a record cleaning brush - I use a Hunt EDA but there are plenty of others - and a small stylus cleaning brush; again there are plenty of acceptable ones. NOW you're in a position to enjoy vinyl all over again and decide if all this fuss was worth it. My guess is you'll say yes.

Enjoy -

Paul Nay