Outlaw Audio home shop products hideout news support about
Topic Options
#310 - 11/04/01 12:45 AM planning on joining your outlaw clan =)
urameatball Offline
Deputy Gunslinger

Loc: Toronto, Canada
well, I'm new to this audio stuff but I'm thinking the outlaw 1050 is a good place to start .

looking for a receiver with 6channel analog in and DD5.1 + DTS... a friend referred me to this system.

so where do I find this receiver in Canada? (toronto preferably)

------------------
I love you

#311 - 11/04/01 12:03 PM Re: planning on joining your outlaw clan =)
gonk Offline
Desperado

Loc: Memphis, TN USA
Your best bet for getting your hands on a 1050 is by calling 866-OUTLAWS (866-688-5297) and talking to their sales staff. I think they're open from around 8-5 eastern time Monday thru Friday, but I'm not sure about that. Also, you could e-mail them at sales@outlawaudio.com -- they will respond pretty quickly. The online order form might work for you, but I'm not sure if it is set up to handle Canadian orders. And just to make sure we're all on the same page, part of why the Outlaw equipment is so competitive is that they don't sell through conventional channels -- only online through their site or over the phone -- so you won't find any Outlaw equipment at any stores. They do offer a 30-day money-back guarantee (details here ) since you can't demo one in a store before you buy.

If you are just getting into audio and home theater, the 1050 is a good choice. I've had mine for over a year, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a home theater receiver.

Who's Online
0 registered (), 312 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
jamescuz, Zilla8d3, waferman, picnicjc, Hedoboy
8709 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Forum Stats
8,709 Registered Members
88 Forums
11,327 Topics
98,693 Posts

Most users ever online: 476 @ 12/28/22 08:54 PM