I don't know anything about future delays in the production of the RR2150 as I'm only a consumer. I also have not heard of the noise with the HK-3480 but then again you may have received a lemon. I've talked to three people who own the HK-3480 and one who owned the Outlaw RR 1250 who changed over to the HK-3480 and noise is not a issue at all. So again we all hear differently and what will we do? I believe that we all have to be realistic when we listen and review all these components. All receivers, intergrated amps, power amps sound different as well as the speakers or other components we use with them. You can drive a pair of Klispch Horns with just about anything! Then again try to drive a pair of Thiels with 20 watts per channel. Outlaw seems to make some very nice products, they aren't Krell or Simaudio but neither is the price. I had some dislikes with Outlaw but it was all with products in the same or close to the same price range. I just wonder how it's going to hold up after the change in manufacturing from the original. I mean who made the original and who's making it now? I guess this is a question we aren't allowed to ask or should I say allowed to know...