Since I don't think that there's any way to start a poll here, would it not be reasonable enough to ask people to post saying that they either have one, or have ordered one ? I guess the reason I'm asking, is because I'm curious about all the fuss of the backorder.

I was going to order one months ago, when I had money, but since then, have been married, paid mucho bills, have gone to Hungary for a second (formal church style) wedding, and have been unemployed now for almost 2 months, though I'm starting a new job this coming Monday.

If all the orders for the 2150 have to be taken on the Outlaw site, then it's also reasonable to assume that most of those people would visit these forums, right ? It just surprised me to see that after months of letting things pass, that only NOW has an announcement been made, saying that the pre orders should be shipping in mid October.

It also surprised me to find out that the prices will be getting jacked up a bit, but I guess that's the law of supply and demand hu ? I know it was passed off as simply being a matter of moving facilities, and needing new tools yada yada, but I honestly didn't really buy that story when I read it (no offense Scott.), but considering that the price of this supposedly wonderful piece of technology is still considerably cheaper than other similar type units, I guess it's still a logical choice to make for a new receiver.

Still though, I can't say that it doesn't bother me at all, considering how I think that the team should have been a lot more prepared than they were, in having proper facilities, "tools" and the right amount of man power for the given demand. But that argument stands to contest the actual given reasons for the price boost, which I don't necessarily see eye to eye with, so perhaps I'll save it for another time.

Anyhow, I'm wondering if it would be possible for everyone whom has ordered one, or owns one, to chime in with just a simple "owner here !" I dunno, I just find it a bit strange that with all the backorder talk, this particular forum has always seemed a bit "dead", so to speak. Just wondering why ?

Doug