I took some notes when Peter was speaking, because I knew I wouldn't remember exactly what he said (anything in parenthesis is added so you can understand my gibberish):

1070 Hardware (is) production ready, 2-3 weeks more for the software (working out bugs).

2150 (The machine in the room is a) true working sample. Beta (testing begins) in 2 weeks. Now 2x90w 8ohm, 2x140w into 4 ohms (while it was delayed they upped the size of the amps). Built in bass management, electronic x-over.

If I recall correctly, the 1070 has been through beta testing. They are working out the final bugs and then it should go into production. The 2150 is behind that schedule. The feeling I got was by expected by year-end.

As I noted in the other thread, the 1070 and the 990 have extremely similar face plates, and share the same buttons. Perhaps they should be called the 1070 and 970 or the 1090 and 990? If the insides are like the outsides, these two pieces share a lot of circuitry. With the end of the 1050, and the calls for a replacement to the 950 (and if my presumptions are any where near correct), the development of a new surround engine was paramount to Outlaw. I also was listening to a conversation between an attendee and Scott, where they were discussing how it takes more work to get a receiver in perfect working order than a pre/pro (which makes sense since a receiver is a pre/pro plus a built in amp).