I just recently purchased the 950/770/LFM-1 combo and let me tell you-do not hesitate for one moment. The difference in sound between this combo and my Marantz receiver is like night and day. As well I can't believe how well the LFM-1 kicks out the bass-very clean too-no boominess or muddy sound.
I live in Edmonton and was concerned about the brokerage by UPS as well. As far as I can tell, I was not charged duty on my 950 and PCM interconnects but the brokerage fees does cost($100 Can for both). I have not received my UPS invoice for the 770 and LFM-1 yet so I can let you know.
The problem is that Outlaw will not ship via air to Canada-ground only. The port of entry via ground is Vancouver or Winnipeg(obviously too far to drive for us Albertans!)You can do the brokerage service yourself if you can get to the port of entry.
If they shipped by air, the port of entry is Calgary-perfect for you and OK for me.
The only other way to do it is to have it shipped to a post office or hotel in Billings, Montana(closest major US centre for us) and have them call you for pick-up and then pay the GST etc at the border. When I talked to a hotel in Billings, they would do it but would charge me one night's stay($100 Can) so it make no sense for me once I factor in gas and time. The post office was not crazy about it either(you would have to call them)
The way I justified it is that I picked up all 3 pieces for way,less money(duty, brokerage incl) than what I would have to pay to get something comparable to the Outlaw Gear. I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Thanks Outlaw.

Onix Rockets 850 Mains
RSC 200 Centre
RS 300 Surrounds
RK 250 Rears

Marantz DV 9500 DVD
Panasonic BD-55 Blu Ray Player
JVC RS 20 Projector
106" DaLite HP Screen

Outlaw Interconnects
Blue Jeans Cables