Well, I haven't checked out the specs for your speakers, but I can tell you that I'm using Boston Acoustics System 9000 Home Theater system. You can check out the specs on their website if you want, but their sensitivity is listed at 89dB for the front satellites and center rear (added on my own after getting my 1050!), 86dB for the rears, and 90dB for the front center. I just remembered, they upgraded the System 9000 to the System 9000 MKII. The change was to up the size of the sub from 8" to 10", and replace the rear surrounds with speakers identical to the fronts. Here's the link to the new system if you want it (http://www.bostonacoustics.com/ProductsPage.asp?ProductID=29&SpecID=1&SeriesID=15). Amazing amount of sound from such a compact system. For the money, I don't think you'll beat it.

I routinely listen to the Pod Race sequence in Episode I with my 1050 at 60 or better with no issues. Well, other than shaking the house! But that's why I reserve the REALLY fun viewing for when the wife is away...

Anyway, these speakers are probably smaller than what you're using, but I haven't heard anybody else having the problem your experiencing. Hopefully someone else will have an idea. If not, you can always call the Outlaws tech support. I've not had the need to get in touch with them, but I understand they're quite helpful.