OK, now here's another question....if I set my fronts to "Large", running just speaker cable to them (remember, these are DefTech BP7002's with a built in powered sub), I will get all the full range into and out of the speaker, but can I still use the LFE out to go to a separate sub? What I mean, is, will using the LFE out take any signal away from the speaker wire feeding the fronts? Ideally I'd like to use the crossover section inside the speakers by just feeding them with speaker cables, and the BP7002 has plenty of oomph this way, but if I use the LFE Out on the 950, will it cross the signal being fed via speaker wire?

Also, using the menu and getting to Speaker Configuration, I can select all fronts and surrounds to "Large", as my L/C/R front channels have built-in powered subs...my rears are fed thru speaker cable (12 gauge Monster) to a Polk PSW10 Powered sub. But, as I scroll thru the options, even though I have them set to "Large", I then have an option on crossover frequency...If they are set to "Large", shouldn't ALL frequencies go to the speakers set to "Large"? Why have a cossover point option? And since I want them to get ALL the frequencies they can, shouldn't I set the crossovers to 40Hz? But, what about frequencies below 40? I have an extra Polk PSW10, should I connect that to the LFE Out to get those? And what about the crossover frequencies on all of the other channels? Shouldn't I set them all to 40? Or are they receiving full bandwidth due to being set to "Large"? I'm a little confused....