Had my 950 since the first batch shipped, and I probably knew the answer to this at one time but can no longer recall.

I am reconfiguring my setup for two separated subs and a tactile transducer. Up until now, I had been running the standard all-speakers-small with all bass to the subs via sub pre-out, splitting the signal to the amp for the transducer.

I am switching to stereo subs now, which will be used and positioned more like dedicated woofers for the mains with a slightly higher XO point, so I would LIKE to route the L&R mains bass to them separately for two channel through an active XO, which means I would set L&R mains to LARGE, and sub to OFF so that all bass will be routed there in surround modes, but in stereo only left ch bass would go to the left sub, etc. My problem is then getting all LFE to echo into the transducer during movies.

So my question is, in SPEAKER CONFIG when the sub is set to off, does LFE info actually still come out the sub pre-out besides any speakers set to large, or is it in fact fully disabled?

For that matter, I don't remember if setting mains to LARGE, sub to OFF and all other speakers to SMALL routes all LFE and program material below the three XO points to the mains. It does, does it not?

BB