Ooops, yeah I always get "high" and "low" terminology backwards (whether you allow the high, or filter it out).

I did the measurements in my room, so room effects are in my measurements, but they shouldn't affect the comparison because I was comparing the analog and digital crossovers, and the room is constant for both. Here's what I did to measure the high-pass signal sent to the mains:

1) Disconnect sub

2) Measure frequency response curve to mains when using the 6-channel inputs with the analog crossover enabled

3) Measure the frequency response when using the CD input and the digital crossover. I took a measurement with each crossover value (50, 60, 80, 100, 120, 150).

The graph for the analog crossover (high pass, to the mains) was somewhere right between the digital 100 and 120 curves (thus, I'm claiming 110, which is confirmed by a review of the 970).

To measure the low pass, I reversed the experiment (plugged in the sub, and unplugged the mains). The sub response with the analog crossover was identical to the digital 120 Hz crossover, except the analog was 5 db higher.

I think it's somewhat silly that they would include such a high crossover. I think it's really, really bad that they falsly advertise it. People pay big money for this equipment, and may make a buying decision based on the presence (or absense) of a proper 80 Hz crossover.